My new friend Erin over at Unforeseen Gifts has nominated me for this "Beautiful Blogger" award. Erin is mom to Natalie and Lucas and I am so happy that I stumbled across her blog. I am honored to be sharing this journey with Erin and her family. Please stop by and pay them a visit. Lots of cuteness going on over there. Thank you Erin for the nomination, you are way too kind.
The rules to this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
OK, 7 "interesting" things about me:
1. I was born and raised (and still live) in New Bedford, MA (yes, almost 37yrs. now).
2. I always wanted to have "lots" of kids. Hmmm, what was I thinking?..........3 is way more than enough for me! Ha!
3. When I was a little girl, I wanted to teach sign language........to the blind (embarrasing)
4. I secretly still wish that I was a hairdresser!
5. I love to read.......when I have time:)
6. I have a BA in Sociology and a minor in Criminal Justice..............but, I am a Senior Accountant.
7. I have recently been contemplating going back to school for a Master's in Special Education.
And my nominations go to (this is so hard seeing I enjoy so many blogs):
1. Sasha, The Wonder of Wysdom
2. Stephanie, Daily Smiles
3. Kelli, Love for Colin
4. Jill, Rivers of Joy
5. Eric and Crista, Getting Down with Nate
6. Carrie, Life As We Know It
7. Jessica, A Deeper Shade of Love