Sunday, February 13, 2011

THERE IS A REASON WHY............

.......us mommy's repeat the rules to daddy's A THOUSAND TIMES before we leave the house and the children under your supervision for ANY length of time!!!!

For example............

.....this is what daddy's medium french vanilla coffee from Dunkin' Donuts looked like BEFORE I left the house.....

.....this is what daddy's medium french vanilla coffee from Dunkin' Donuts looked like when I got back home 1 1/2 hours later.......

.....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR COFFEE ON THE TABLE AND YOUR 5 YEAR OLD RUNS WILD IN THE HOUSE, UNSUPERVISED.....

.....ANY QUESTIONS?????!!!!!.....LOL




8 comments:

  1. My daughter loves to sneak iced coffee.

    I love this post! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have been able to resist that coffee just sitting there either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Him and Carter would have a blast together. They seem a lot alike. He always tells me he wants coffee. I don't know what his obsession is with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know what they say, "America runs on Dunkin" obviously so does Elijah!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete